Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope & defense clause
(1) For justified on the Internet shop legal relations between the operator of the shop (hereinafter "Dealer") and its customers only the following terms and conditions apply in the current version at the time of order.
(2) Different terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected. These are only effective if they are confirmed by the provider in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the Internet-Sop is not a binding offer of the provider to enter into a purchasing agreement. The customer will only be required to submit an order through an offer.
(2) By sending the order via the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer aimed at the conclusion of a sale of the goods in the shopping cart. By submitting the order, the customer accepts these terms and conditions as for the legal relationship with the provider alone prevail.
(3) The provider shall acknowledge receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation email. This confirmation is not yet constitutes acceptance of the offer by the seller. It is used only to inform the customer that the order is received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the offer made by the delivery of the goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain until full payment of the property of the provider.
§ 4 Prices and limited offers
(1) All prices are retail prices and include VAT and do not include
. It is the price at the time of ordering.
(2) Please note that rates may be limited in our online shop. Details are provided in the product description.
§ 5 Delivery and self-supply reservation
(1) Delivery with UPS.
(2) The delivery time is, unless otherwise stated in the offer, 2 - 4 days.
(3) Should not all products ordered in stock, we are entitled to make partial deliveries at our expense, as far as is reasonable for you.
(4) If the delivery of the goods after three delivering attempt fail, we can withdraw from the contract. If necessary, Payments will be refunded immediately.
(5) If the product ordered is not available, because we with this product by our suppliers without fault
are not supplied, we can withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately and you if necessary
propose a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or you do not supply a
Wish comparable product, we will refund you may already rendered forthwith.
§ 6 Maturity
The payment of the purchase price is due with contract.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) The warranty rights of the customer based on the general statutory provisions, unless provided otherwise stated.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims of customers of new things 2 years in used goods 1 year.
The above reduction of the limitation does not apply to damages claims by the customer due to an injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages due to breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary.
The above reduction of the limitation also does not apply to claims for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
§ 8 Disclaimer
(1) The customer's claims for damages are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer applies to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the customer claims against these claims.
(2) Excluded from the particular point 1 Disclaimer claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary. From the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) Provisions of the Product Liability Act (Liability Act) remain unaffected.
§ 9 Assignment and pledging ban
The assignment or pledge of the customer to the provider claims or rights is excluded, unless the provider is not writing. To support the provider is obliged only if the customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
§ 10 On Bill
A customer's right of setoff exists only if its set-off claim was legally established or are undisputed.
§ 11 Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
(1) On the contractual relationship between the provider and the customer, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the UN Sales Convention.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the seat of the supplier, provided that the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public sector fund.
§ 12 Salvatoric Clause
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.